Sunday, January 31, 2016

GOTY 2016 Lea Clark's Collection

Hello everyone! Long time no see! So, first I would just like to apologize I was going to make this post sooner but I just got busy. But anyways I've finally made this post so all is well! ^.^

Alright, so in this post I will just be showing you Lea and her collection. But I won't be giving my opinion on the items, since there's, what I consider, to be a lot in her collection. But that doesn't mean you can't give me your opinions on Lea's collection in the comments, so if you want to tell me your opinion on Lea's collection just go do so in the comment! But anyways, I will just be giving you the name of the item and the price. :)












Lea's Exclusive Collection: $180

The items you can get separately are:
Lea Doll and Book: $120
Lea's Accessories: $32

Items you can only get with the Exclusive Collection are:
Purple Tie Dye Dress
Green Sandals
Green Sunglasses
Butterfly Hair Clip



Lea's Rainforest Dreams Pajamas for Dolls: $24

Lea's Bahia Outfit for Dolls: $28

Lea's Rainforest Hike Outfit: $34

Lea's Rainforest Hike Accessories: $28

Lea's Mix and Match Swim Set: $34

Lea's Beach Accessories: $34

Lea's Ocean Kayak Set: $85

Lea's Rainforest House: $395

Lea's Fruit Stand: $150

Margay Cat: $20

Three-Toed Sloth: $20

Sea Turtle: $18

So, that's all for Lea's collection! I hope you enjoyed reading this short post! :D


Stay awesome everyone! ^.^






2 comments:

  1. Great Post! This is perfect if I ever want a simple overview of her collection.

    ReplyDelete