Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Animal jam edits - Galaxy deer?

                                                                                 Hey guys! ^-^

    It's been awhile since I last done a animal jam edit but I'm back! Also, I'm planning something where your edit can be featured on my next post so stay tuned for that. Anyway, let's get on with today's edit!

As you can see there is a picture of a animal jam deer. It isn't just a animal jam deer anymore, no no..... To spice up the picture I decided to add some textures. I added a Galaxy texture ( you can probably guess that from the stars ) and the water texture. You probably didn't guess I added the water texture because I faded it a little to much by accident, I'm still a noob at editing pictures. I decided to not add any animations for this edit and I really don't have a name too.



Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and edit. Feel free to make your own too!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment