Sunday, January 31, 2016

American Girls New Valentine and Truly Me Releases

Hello, again, everyone! So, just like the last post I did, showing you all Lea's collection, I won't be giving my opinion on the items I'm going to be showing you. But you obviously can give me your opinions on the items in the comments! :) Alright, so the items I'm going to be showing you are the new Valentine's Day items, some new Truly Me items American Girl released, and a few other Truly Me items that I guess you could say came out awhile back, but I'm still going to be showing you them. ^.^


Red Heart Ruffles Outfit for Dolls: $28
Valentine Gift Set: $12

Diabetes Care Kit for Dolls: $24

 Arm Crutches for Dolls: $14

 Coconut Plush for Kids: $20

Now here are the items that came out awhile back, you could say, but I'm still going to feature on this list for the New Truly Me releases. :) 
Comfy Couch: $68

 Music & Movies Entertainment Set: $85

 Movie Popcorn Machine: $48

 Cool Coral outfit for Dolls: $28

 2-in-1 Gymnastics Practice Outfit for Dolls: $34

Rhythmic Gymnastics Outfit for Dolls: $34 


Sparkle Spotlight Outfit for Dolls: $34



Alright, so that's all for this list of new releases from American Girl! So, I hope you enjoyed reading this post! :D


Stay awesome everyone! ^.^






2 comments:

  1. These are all so cute, even if they are a bit pricey. My favorite has to be the Music & Movies Entertainment Set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And cool! My favorite is probably between the Diabetes Care Kit for Dolls and the Music and Entertainment Set!

      ~Eliza

      Delete