Saturday, January 23, 2016

AJ Art l Special Post for fluffykiwiz Studios

Hello Jammers! First of all I wanted to apologize for my lack of posting and activity on both Google+ and especially AG and AJ. I've been bombarded with a series of tests and a lot of homework from school so I have not been able to get online for awhile. Now I'm stuck inside with 2 feet of snow blocking the doorway, so I've taken the opportunity to post. Now, let's get to the good stuff!

A beautiful digital art masterpiece! I'd pay a den beta 
or two for a commission. ;)

In my opinion, this is her best work of art! I received an e-mail from 
her asking for her art to be featured. If you would like to be featured 
in any one of my art posts on Fridays, please feel free to e-mail
me at julia21062aj@gmail.com!


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful art! I love how much effort she puts into it.

    ReplyDelete