Friday, July 15, 2016

Animal Jam Art l Fourth of July Art From the Jammer Central!!

Hey Jammers! It's Julia, back with another Animal Jam art post. 
Today, I will be featuring one of my masterpieces and AMAZING art from the Fourth-of-July that can be found in the Jammer Central.


I think my penguin looks pretty good, if I do say so myself! I am going to be giving this away as a 100 community followers prize! So please be sure to check out Animal Jam's sweetest, safest community Jamaa Journey!


I was completely blown away by this fantastic art! Amazing job!!


 What I loved most about this photo was the way the fireworks were made and displayed. The use of silhouettes also had me very impressed. Great work!!


I'm truly awed by this!! I love it!


That's it for today everyone! Be sure to keep an eye out for Sunday's post, and as always, Happy Jamming!


1 comment: