Thursday, January 7, 2016

Animal Jams New clothing Item's - Less Jamaaliday clothing items!

                                          Hey guys! ^-^
Before we start I just wanted to say, I hope you guys had a wonderful new years! Also, I know I promised that I'll be posting over the break ( which had  now ended ) and If you didn't know I didn't post on Wendsday and I'm sorry for that. I got very sick, but I'm better now and glad to be back!


Also sorry for not posting yesterday. Family issues so I couldn't post anything yesterday, I made this post a few days back and put the pictures in it. When I was about to post it today all the pictures got deleted, therefore I had to save the same pictures again. All of the pictures weren't new today so it doesn't have the new sign


in it..... 

Located in the jam mart clothing store are the Icicle Fangs! They cost 650 gems and are for members. I think this item would look AMAZING with the diamond armor, located in the diamond shop. Note: The diamond armor is also for members.





Remember that sword we saw in the Jamaa journal? Well now they are in Epic Wonders! This item is called the Ice Sword and is for members. They cost 2,000 gems too! Yes, I know that it might be a little pricey but its totally worth it! Just think about it, its an  ICE SWORD!



Over in the diamond shop we have the mummy glove! You can see that they item cost 3 diamonds and are for members. The mummy gloves have returned but sadly they will be leaving the diamond shop soon, get yours before they go!




Before we continue I just wanna say sorry for not showing some Non-member items today. Of course there are some cool new Non-member items in stores! I just wanted to show you some of my favorite new items. Note: I'm a non-member and i can't even wear these items and I still love them!
You guys might be wondering what's up with the title "Less Jamaaliday clothing items", I'll tell you why. The Jamaalidays has ended so the Jamaaliday clothing items are on clearance! If I where you I'd buy a lot of the Jamaaliday clothing items before they go. The reason why is maybe some of the items don't come back next year and become REALLY rare, like the glitched ring. You don't have to buy them of course, just keep that in mind.



Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed reading today's post!  Don't forget the Jamaaliday items are on clearance! Bye!
                                                                                    
                                                  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment