Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Animal Jam Videos - Star Wars: The Force Awakens- Animal Jam Style!

Hi Everyone! So it has been forever since I have posted a Animal Jam Videos post, and I am so sorry for that! I am glad to finally have one up. So let us jump right into today's video!
This video is called Star Wars: The Force Awakens- Animal Jam Style! and is by UberMedic07. As you can see, the video involves Star Wars. I don't know if you have, but I went to watch the new movie a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it, so I decided to search for some Star Wars themed videos. Even if you don't like Star Wars, this video has some funny parts in it, but is still really well done. I wouldn't say it is a ton like the trailer, even if it is a parody, although it does have some references to the movie of course. It is also, like last time's, very well edited. I just thought in general it was fun to watch and I hope you take the time to watch it too!

Do You Have An Awesome Video That You Have Created Or Found That You Want To Share With Me?
If So, Just E-mail The Link To This E-mail:

Your Friend,



No comments:

Post a Comment