Sunday, January 17, 2016

AG & AJ Art Contest Results

Woohoo! It is finally time to announce the winner of the AG & AJ Art Contest! As you all know, a while ago I posted a poll to decide the winners of the contest. Many people voted, and now I will announce the results! The competition was very close, but you all decided on a winner.

The Winner Is...

Congratulations! Now her artwork is now the new favicon and community profile picture for the blog. I want to thank her for her amazing work and major contribution to the blog! We wouldn't have this picture without her.

Thanks To All Who Entered The Contest, We Are Very Thankful For Your Time, All Your Pictures Were Amazing!

Your Friend,

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored to have my drawing be the face of this blog. Cri. :)

    ReplyDelete