Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Animal jam's New Clothing item's - Snowflakes!

                                                         Hellooooooo~
        Before we start I just wanted to say.... WAZZUP??? Ok that was weird, let's just get started!
Over in Epic Wonders are the Snowflake Crown! The Snowflake Crown cost 1,250 gems and is for members. I think this item would look great on a arctic wolf! I don't know why but I feel like arctic wolfs are a better animal to be when your roleplaying as a queen.

In Epic Wonders we also have the Snowflake Tiara, it also cost 1,250 gems and is for members. If you do decide to buy this item I'd suggest you wear it on a fox. The reason why is because foxes do look younger then arctic wolfs and a tiara is for a person who's kinda young, right? I might be wrong....
Sadly, there aren't any more new items this week but I refuse to stop here! So I'll be showing some of the items that I didn't show last week.

Over in the jam mart clothing store we have the infinity goggles. They cost 800 gems and are for members. I thought this item was called the phantom goggles when I first saw it because the phantom goggles are  black and purple ( the phantom colors ). Since they do look like a phantom clothing item, they probably would look great with the phantom armor! _If_ you have it, I don't.
(I'm not sure if this came out last week but I wanted to review it )

I can't believe it guys but AJHQ has brought in, the bread hat. This item cost ____ gems and are for members. I LOVE this item because I LOVE bread in real life. I really don't know what items would

look great on this but be creative and find some
unique
item.


1 comment:

  1. Love All These Items! I Especially Love The Infinity Goggles XD

    ReplyDelete