Thursday, December 3, 2015

DIY American Girl Candy Canes!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't begun posting till now but I am now. Lol So, today we are making AG sized Candy Canes!



Lets get started!

First preheat the oven at 175.... Then let's make 'em!

I made this dough using My Froggy Stuff's recipe which is 1 Tbs. of Water, 1 Tbs. of Baking Soda and 2 Tbs. of Corn Starch. Then microwave for 30 seconds then knead it around to get that doughy feel. You might have to add a little water if it looks crumbly. 

Then I roll it out to make it look like a long snake then cut it up 3 inches for each length and curved it to look like a candy cane!

Then I placed them on a stone (You can use a pan) and baked them for 30 minutes at 175 degrees.

In they go!

Then I used marker to draw the red stripes. I tried using paint on one but I found that it was easier to use a marker.

And that's it! They look adorable!







Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment