Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Animal Jam Edits

                                                                                                 Hey guys! ^-^
So this is something that I'll be doing on my posting day, animal jam edits! Just know that that there very short and only one edit a post. I'm very sorry that they are short!


        You know how in a lot of movies the main character goes outside really sad, well this image represents that. I call it "My play wild animal is really sad because it doesn't have any gems", cool name right? The color of the image gives you this gloomy, misty feeling. If you look into the eyes of the animal it looks like it's sad, but that is how all wolfs on play wild look like. I added the raindrop effect to make it look a little more realistic. Now that I think about it, it kinda looks like a scene from an animal jam movie!




Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed my first edit. Feel free to make your own edits too!
                                                                                           ~Pearl
New signature coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment