Monday, December 7, 2015

AG Christmas Stockings DIY


Hey everyone! Christmas is in 18 days so today's American Girl DIY is... Christmas stockings! I made 5 of these last year for my cousin (She has 5 AG dolls) and now I'm gonna show you how. :) 

I folded felt in half and used a marker to draw out the stocking pattern.

Then I cut them out!

Then using needle and thread I stiched it together (You can use a hot glue gun in stead.).

Almost done stitching! 

Done! (I added the red felt with fabric glue but I didn't like it so I took it off lol)

And to decorate the stocking I sewed on gold beads. But if I made this stocking again, I would've sewed the beads on first. That would be easier!

And I'm done with this stocking! So cute and tiny!

These are the three that I made. They are really fun to sew and decorate. I made the other two while watching my history videos for school. Multitasking!! 

Did you notice I added two of the candy canes from last week's DIY? ;)


Hope you liked this AG DIY! Talk to ya next Monday! 




P.S While we are on the topic of stockings... Here's mine! Lol

Mine is the one that says Meghan on it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment