Friday, December 4, 2015

Animal Jam Videos - AnimalJam - Vines

Hi Everyone! As you can see this post is not an Etsy Find, it is indeed about Animal Jam Videos! This is a position I will be having on the blog along with my AG Etsy Finds, and I will post it every Friday. Let us go ahead and get started!
This is a AnimalJam - Vines video by AppleAJ. One thing I obviously like about the video is that it is funny. I like the selection of vines she picked, since they all could make you crack up in a way. This is also one of those videos where I can feel like I can watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. I like videos like that since I can play them while I am doing my homework, even if that doesn't usually keep me on task...XD. A last thing I like is how the video is very nicely edited. The video is clear and not choppy and is good quality. These factors in general just make the video a lot more enjoyable to watch.

See you all tomorrow!

Your Friend,

No comments:

Post a Comment