Friday, December 18, 2015

Awesome AJ Art- More Art, More Fun!

Hi Jammers! I first of all wanted to say that I got these pictures from Google Images, so I was not able to find everyone who made the pictures. Anyone who recognizes their picture, or if I happen to know who's it is, I'll immediately give you credit. Let me know!




Awesome eagle picture from a user on Deviant Art. 


Most Jammers probably recognize this drawing as a popular one. It is called "Defending the Homeland" by a Deviant Art user. 

I thought this photo was neat, and post worthy. I'm not sure where the picture came from, but you can see who made it.


If you can't decide whether this is a fox or a wolf, I will tell you now that it's a wolf.

This photo is by Athena Bassett, one of my favorite artists! (Best for last, right?)


That's all for today, folks! If you would like, you can submit your own art or cool art you find on the internet by e-mailing (julia21062aj@gmail.com) or tagging me in a Google+ post!





 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Just wanted to say that I'm the artist of the "Defending the Homeland" piece, and my username is Thephobophobia on DeviantART. Thanks for sharing my work, but if you could add my username or a link to my dA page, that would be super. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete