Sunday, November 22, 2015

American Girl's New Holiday Releases

Sup a dups peoples! (I don't why I said that XD) It's me, french macarons772 here! And I'm here to tell you American Girl's new holiday releases! I'll also be giving my opinion on the Holiday items so if you'd like to give your opinion on them as well, feel free to do so in the comments! :) Also, if you think I'm missing any new Holiday releases from AG just tell me in the comments what you think I'm missing and I'll edit the item right in! Now to finally start this thing!




Maryellen's Ice Skating Outfit and Accessories
Opinion: I find it to be cute. Personally not something I would buy. But I do think it's a cute item (Especially the gloves and the skates!) and the quality of it looks like it was well made.


Playful Polar Bear Pajamas for Dolls
Opinion: LOVE.THE.BOOTS! Okay, so I really like this item. It looks well made and it's adorable! And even though I say that, I actually don't really want it (Except for the boots!) because it is adorable but I just don't have that desire to want it. But if the boots were sold separately I would totally buy them!


Warm Winter Outfit for Dolls
Opinion: Eh. I mean the leggings are cute, I guess......But $30.00 for this? Truthfully I would just save your money.


Warm Winter Accessories
Opinion: Love it! I find these accessories to me super cute! I really love everything about them! Except maybe the price. :P But I do really love them the hat and glove things (I don't know what the call them XD) more then the vest but I still think the vest is cute. And the quality seems good.


Joyful Jewels Outfit for Dolls
Opinion: It's alright. I personally think it looks like the Red Holiday Outfit from 2012 (I forget the name of the outfit and I think it's from 2012? Also, if you would like to see a comparison of the 2 outfits I would be happy to do a comparison :)) I also feel that this outfit goes a little short on the doll. And I'm going to be honest I don't think the quality looks the best. 


Gorgeous Gold Outfit for Dolls
Opinion: I.LOVE.IT. This outfit is seriously sooooooooo adorable! I love it's colours and I also love that this outfit doesn't just work for the Holidays but it could work for any occasion really! So, I would totally get this outfit! But I already got a Holiday outfit last year so I'm going to have to skip over this super adorable outfit. But I do have to say from the looks of it it looks like a pretty well made item.


Holiday Accessories for Dolls
Opinion: I think the accessories are cute, but not something I would buy. Especially since it's $24.00 for only 5 small items. And besides the small cover up the other items look pretty cheap.




And that concludes my first official post on here! I hope you enjoyed reading it! And again, if you think I missed anything for the Holiday releases then just  let me know and I'll add them in. :)

Stay awesome everyone! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment