Sunday, November 22, 2015

AG & AJ Art Contest

Hello Everyone! 
As you can see, I have something very important to announce, the AG & AJ Art Contest!

The purpose of this art contest is to find a signature picture for AG & AJ, almost like a logo, but a full drawn picture. ;)

The Drawing Will Be The Following:
-AG & AJ Favicon
-AG & AJ Community Profile Picture

I really want to have a custom made picture for this blog. I feel this blog has a lot of the colors I use on my own profile, but I don't want AG & AJ to look like my profile, since it isn't just my blog, since we have so many authors here whom I share it with!

Here Are The Contest Requirements:
-Must Be All Your OWN Work. No Images From Google Or Any Other Web Search Aloud.
-Must Relate To The Theme Of This Community In A Way (American Girl & Animal Jam)
-If You Want To Write AG & AJ On It, Please Use Your Own Handwriting, And Not A Font
-Must Be Digital Work, Sorry!
-Image Size Should Be 360 x 203

Submitting: 
When Finished, Please E-mail Your Final Product To agweblinks@gmail.com
(Contact Me If You Can't E-mail)

The Due Date For Your Submissions Is January 1st, 2016

Prizes:
The Winning Design Earns A Green Short Spiked Collar!
They Also Receive A Moderator Position On The Community ;)

Make sure to tell your friends about this contest, and I can't wait to see all your amazing submissions!

Make Sure To Comment Any Questions!

Your Friend,



No comments:

Post a Comment