Saturday, November 7, 2015

American Girl Etsy Finds - Custom Numbered Sports Jersey

Hi Guys! So this is my very first post on AG Etsy Finds, and I always post these on Saturdays, so every Saturday make sure to look out for a new post! Other then that, I just found a little while ago a great Etsy product that I just fell in love with! So let us get into it!
This is a Custom Numbered Sports Jersey by Minipparel. This Etsy shop makes tons of cute clothes for custom AG boy dolls, but these can totally work for girls too! I have a custom boy doll named Lucas who I am going to be getting this for, because the product looks really great and has some great reviews! This product is a custom product, which means you can choose the colors you want and how it looks! On this product, you can choose the following; short sleeves or long sleeves, the main shirt body color, sleeves color, sleeve strips color, the neckline color, and number color. You can even choose the number you want on the jersey! I love how you can choose all the components to make this jersey your very own. I love this product and will definitely do a review once I purchase it!
Here Is The Link To The Item: Custom Numbered Sports Jersey - Minipparel

I hope you all consider buying this product, for your girl doll or your boy doll!

Your Friend,

No comments:

Post a Comment