Saturday, November 28, 2015

New den items!!! Pixelated items and Jamaalidays items!! -Low45802 AJ

Hello Jammers! So sorry my post is up late! I've been bust lately and didn't have the time!


This week Animal Jam came out with some new items and so old items that we've have before.
The first items was the Pixelated Couch which costs 700 gems and is for members.
I personally don't like this couch but, if any of you do here are some suggestions I thought of for using it in your den. Number 1: Don't add to much stuff to the space that you have the couch in.
Number 2: Pick a den that goes with the theme of the couch, even though we don't have a pixelated den you can use a den that has lots of wood, such as the Treehouse den, cosmos den, and sometimes the beach house. Those are my reviews and suggestions of the Pixelated Couch. This goes for the pixelated chair and table.


This item is the Candy Cane Fence it is for Non-members and members. The cost of this item is 300 gems. I love the holiday items but, I wish AJ would come out with something new! If your using this item in your den go with a candy theme because if you throw in a random halloween chair and this fence its going to look rubbish!
And the last item I took was the Gingerbread Men streamer. This item is for non-members and members and costs 450 gems. This is my favourite holiday idem! I once made a Gingerbread house using the cosmo den and the Gingerbread tree house! This is all I have to say about this item!
Thanks for reading! Come back for more every Saturday with low45802 AJ Bye jammers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment