Wednesday, July 6, 2016

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!! Featuring: NEW MASTERPIECES!

HEY JAMMERS!! I AM SO, SO, SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM FINALLY BACK FROM MY VERY LONG BREAK FROM ANIMAL JAM! 

I know that I haven't been active AT ALL on Animal Jam, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, and especially AG & AJ. I wanted to apologize and confirm that I am officially back and will now be posting again! Thank you so much to all of you for your patience and cooperation. It means a lot, especially since I gave no notice as to when, why, and for how long I'd be gone. My break was refreshing, and I'm so excited to be with you all again!

Let's get into the moment you've all been waiting for, shall we?

I'm not going to mention all the popular masterpieces that snowyclaw, artymis, yellowfreak, and others made. Rather, I'll focus on Jammer's masterpieces that haven't yet been recognized.

 
 This masterpiece is one of my personal favorites, made by the user lunchboxmonitor. It features a unique, artistic way of comparing light versus day. The wolf on the high rock also made the perfect touch to this beautiful piece of art. Good work!!
 
Created by an Animal Jam animator, this masterpiece expresses the mysterious Greely that Jammers still love even now! NightofCarnivora did a fantastic job, and should diffidently get way more recognition for all her art and animations! Be sure to visit her channel and speedpaint of Greely at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqAI7Do7Lu7qIzTWdXz_i1Q


Reminds you of the beach, don't you think? Our final masterpiece is made by an unknown user, but is a perfect addition to today's blog entry if your looking for a little summer fun!

That's it for today, folks! I know today wasn't my day to post Animal Jam art, but my schedule has been a little wacky lately. From now on, I will be keeping up with my posts on Fridays and Sundays. So look out! Also, feel from to tell me what you think of my new logo!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment